Epilogue


I have a lot more laws that I would like to add but due to shortage of time and still under study of our ancient texts I will move further updates of laws to the Laws section of my website www.aryadharma.world.
Thank you for taking the time to purchase and read this book.  It is much appreciated. 
But your work is not done until you share this with your friends or at least publicise my website www.aryadharma.world among your friends and your social media accounts.
I would be very surprised if I made any money from the book. 
I have started writing the underlying concepts and registered my website www.aryadharma.org since 2006 without any expectation of a monetary reward which if it came would be most welcome and help me focus more fully on my writing and also secure the future of my family and help in my charitable aspirations and endevaours.
My main intention to write this book and the website www.aryadharma.world is to change world consciousness and governments to a better way of life and living and to restore the Arya Dharma – the Noble Dharma not only for humanity but for all beings in this world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The core concept of Sanathan Dharma that is still relevant in today’s day and age

Kautilya (Chanakya)